There are too few venues where women can come together to talk about discipleship and life journeys. Elaine Enns, along with colleagues from Word and World, The Abundant Table and other collegial communities, leads women’s retreats focusing on stories of biblical women, personal journeys, ritual, conversation and prayer. Contact Elaine if you are interested in an upcoming retreat or in organizing a circle in your area that we would lead.
• “Posada and Pilgrimage” Dec 2013, Laguna Beach, CA
• “In Remembrance of Her”, Dec 2012, Santa Barbara, CA
• “To Give to Light…” a Retreat of Lamentation & Celebration, December, 2010, Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina
• Women’s Discipleship Mentoring Circle, June 2005 led by Liz McAlister & of Joyce Johnson, Stoneville, NC
• Women’s Discipleship Mentoring Circle, October 2004 led by Liz McAlister, Stinson Beach, CA
• and numerous other women’s circles.
Left: He Qi, “Women Arriving at Tomb,” China