- Overviews Watershed Discipleship (WD) as a contextual, critical, and constructive alternative to “Creation Care” theologies and practices that prevail in our North American churches.
- Provides multiple interviews with engaged WD practitioners and theorists working in different contexts on demonstration projects of faith and ecological resilience.
- Offers key theological and political framings of WD in the context of interlocking ecological and social crises, especially climate catastrophe.
Each of the five weekly modules requires 3-4 hours of viewing/listening/reading time, not including discussion. The class is broken into 5 'weeks' of content, but you can undertake it at your own pace:
- Week 1: Introduction to Watershed Discipleship
- Week 2: Water Spirituality, Water Justice
- Week 3: Bioregional Visions Resisting the Imperial Grid
- Week 4: Engaging the Powers, Renewing the Watershed
- Week 5: Animating an Ecological Imagination
See below for purchasing options