All full registration packages include all course materials and 11 meals (dinner Monday Feb 17 through breakfast Friday Feb 21)
All registration packages, except Commuters, include the accommodations described and transport from Ventura, CA.
On-site registration is from 2pm to 5pm Monday 17th Feb 2020 with the program commencing at around 5.15pm. The Institute closes at 12 midday, Friday 21st Feb, 2020.
Early Bird registration closed Dec 15th, 2019
NOTE: Motel accommodation is extremely limited - please CONTACT us before registering to see if there is a space available. Other options are the Standard Cabins (BYO linens etc), or do-your-own accommodation and register as a Commuter.
Registration closes Jan 29th, 2020.
Full registration includes a copy of Elaine Enns and Ched Myers’ forthcoming book Healing Haunted Histories: Decolonizing Our Landlines, Bloodlines and Songlines (Cascade, summer 2020) - mailed to participants on its release.
Full details on prices and accommodation packages are described at the below (scroll down!)
- Standard Package - Accommodation in shared cabins at Forest Home with bunk beds (5 bunks = 10 beds) including heating and a non-gendered bathroom. Bring your own pillow, sleeping bag, towel.
- Motel Upgrade - Accommodation at the local Oakridge Inn motel in a Single or shared room, approx 1.7 miles from Forest Home.
- Commuter - for locals or those who want or need to organize their own accommodation
- Budget - BYO tent or use the shared (4 bunks = 8 beds) platform tent at Forest Home, no heat and shared, gendered toilet facilities nearby.
- Day Visitor / Part-time - not available in 2020 - see below for evening-only participation opportunities.
Also be sure to read the Transport Guide and let us know your travel arrangements once you've sorted them out.
As always, any questions, please feel free to email us